Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big Day for Denial

By way of explaining that title, let me just tell you that when I started this project I planned on caricaturing any and everybody whose bio on Wikipedia struck me as interesting... But mainly politicians and pro wrestlers. As I discover more and more about the politicians I am less and less inclined to caricature the wrestlers, whom I legitimately respect. And today is a doozie for wrestler birthdays, so thanks for reading this sidebar as I wish Happy Birthday to Paul Wight! More popularly known as The Big Show, Paul shares his birthday with Hall Of Famers like Sherri Martel and Freddie Blassie. My denial is of the urge to caricature those entertainers. Instead…
---------------------------------- 

Today's Classic is William Tecumseh Sherman!
(hopefully next year I can forget the politics, but I doubt it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment