Saturday, January 7, 2012

One Weak

Valuable lessons learned. Funny how people born on the "same day" have different, often opposite effects on American life. Not as funny this week as it will seem next week though. 

I wish I could do more with this project, and I'll be learning to work smarter to actually make those things happen.  As of this week, it still takes me about an hour to format the rough sketches into their templates and post the blog. I want to spend that time writing about the funny coincidences between a lot of these birthdays, link out to the works of the creators… and, of course, spend more time actually drawing.

It has been suggested to me that I get WAY goofier in my caricature style. I believe that will naturally happen as the year progresses. I am not pushing anything now except finishing as often as possible. To that end…

Charles Addams

 Katie Couric

 Orval Faubus

  Millard Fillmore

  Zora Neale Hurston

  Rand Paul

Israel Putnam

 Loretta Sanchez

John Thune

No comments:

Post a Comment